Inglestone Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

Inglestone (4422) is a suburb of Western, South Western, Queensland. It is about 316 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. Inglestone is in the federal electorate of Maranoa.

In the 2011 census the population of Inglestone was 312 and is comprised of approximately 47.1% females and 52.9% males.

The median/average age of the population of Inglestone is 38 years of age.

90.7% of people living in the suburb of Inglestone were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.2% New Zealand.

93.9% of people living in Inglestone speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 6.1% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Inglestone is 26.3% Catholic, 20.8% Anglican, 12.8% No religion, 11.5% Religious affiliation not stated, 10.6% Uniting Church, 7.1% Christian, nfd, 6.4% Presbyterian and Reformed, 2.2% Lutheran, 1.3% Other religious affiliation , 1.0% Other Protestant.

65.9% of people are married, 23.8% have never married and 8.1% are divorced and 0.0% are separated. There are 5 widowed people living in Inglestone.

75.7% of the people living in Inglestone over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 17.2% are working on a part time basis. Inglestone has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Inglestone are 59.3% Managers, 15.6% Labourers, 7.2% Community & personal service workers, 6.6% Machinery operators & drivers, 6.6% Clerical & administrative workers, 3.0% Professionals, 1.8% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Inglestone work in are 77.2% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 7.8% Education and training, 3.6% Public administration and safety, 3.6% Inadequately described/Not stated, 2.4% Arts and recreation services, 1.8% Retail trade, 1.8% Wholesale trade, 1.8% Transport, postal and warehousing.

31.2% of homes are fully owned, and 16.1% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 45.5% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $517 per week and the median household income is $943 per week.

The median rent in Inglestone is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $0 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Inglestone postcode 4422

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: Aldershot 4650 -> Central Coast -> Queensland