Dargal Road Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

Dargal Road (4455) is a suburb of Western, South Western, Queensland. It is about 439 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. Dargal Road is in the federal electorate of Maranoa.

In the 2011 census the population of Dargal Road was 363 and is comprised of approximately 50.4% females and 49.6% males.

The median/average age of the population of Dargal Road is 36 years of age.

94.4% of people living in the suburb of Dargal Road were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 1.1% England.

95.6% of people living in Dargal Road speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 4.4% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Dargal Road is 37.8% Anglican, 18.5% Catholic, 13.8% Uniting Church, 10.2% No religion, 6.1% Religious affiliation not stated, 2.5% Christian, nfd, 2.5% Presbyterian and Reformed, 1.9% Jehovah's Witnesses, 1.7% Seventh-day Adventist, 1.7% Salvation Army.

62.1% of people are married, 25.0% have never married and 8.0% are divorced and 2.3% are separated. There are 7 widowed people living in Dargal Road.

74.2% of the people living in Dargal Road over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 18.8% are working on a part time basis. Dargal Road has an unemployment rate of 1.4%.

The main occupations of people living in Dargal Road are 31.1% Managers, 17.5% Clerical & administrative workers, 15.6% Technicians & trades workers, 10.8% Professionals, 8.5% Labourers, 8.0% Machinery operators & drivers, 5.7% Sales workers, 2.8% Community & personal service workers.

The main industries people from Dargal Road work in are 26.0% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 9.6% Retail trade, 9.1% Health care and social assistance, 9.1% Construction, 8.2% Professional, scientific and technical services, 7.2% Mining, 5.8% Transport, postal and warehousing, 5.3% Wholesale trade, 4.8% Public administration and safety.

39.0% of homes are fully owned, and 44.1% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 16.9% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $703 per week and the median household income is $1401 per week.

The median rent in Dargal Road is $200 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $2084 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Dargal Road postcode 4455

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: Thuringowa Central 4817 -> Northern -> Queensland