Ringtail Creek Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

Ringtail Creek (4565) is a suburb of South Eastern, Sunshine Coast, Queensland. It is about 125 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. Ringtail Creek is in the federal electorate of Wide Bay.

In the 2011 census the population of Ringtail Creek was 180 and is comprised of approximately 43.9% females and 56.1% males.

The median/average age of the population of Ringtail Creek is 42 years of age.

74.9% of people living in the suburb of Ringtail Creek were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 10.6% England, 5.0% New Zealand.

92.2% of people living in Ringtail Creek speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 7.8% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Ringtail Creek is 35.8% No religion, 17.3% Religious affiliation not stated, 16.2% Anglican, 11.7% Catholic, 5.0% Presbyterian and Reformed, 3.9% Christian, nfd, 3.9% Uniting Church, 2.2% Buddhism, 2.2% Other Religious Groups, 1.7% Baptist.

45.1% of people are married, 29.6% have never married and 22.5% are divorced and 0.0% are separated. There are 4 widowed people living in Ringtail Creek.

38.6% of the people living in Ringtail Creek over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 39.8% are working on a part time basis. Ringtail Creek has an unemployment rate of 14.5%.

The main occupations of people living in Ringtail Creek are 25.0% Managers, 19.4% Professionals, 16.7% Technicians & trades workers, 12.5% Community & personal service workers, 12.5% Labourers, 5.6% Sales workers, 4.2% Machinery operators & drivers, 4.2% Clerical & administrative workers.

The main industries people from Ringtail Creek work in are 18.6% Health care and social assistance, 12.9% Accommodation and food services, 12.9% Construction, 12.9% Education and training, 10.0% Professional, scientific and technical services, 8.6% Administrative and support services, 5.7% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 5.7% Other services, 4.3% Retail trade.

36.9% of homes are fully owned, and 43.1% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 20.0% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $394 per week and the median household income is $785 per week.

The median rent in Ringtail Creek is $400 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $2000 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Ringtail Creek postcode 4565

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: Springfield 4300 -> Brisbane -> Queensland