Crohamhurst Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

Crohamhurst (4519) is a suburb of South Eastern, Sunshine Coast, Queensland. It is about 75 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. Crohamhurst is in the federal electorate of Fisher.

In the 2011 census the population of Crohamhurst was 203 and is comprised of approximately 48.3% females and 51.7% males.

The median/average age of the population of Crohamhurst is 48 years of age.

75.6% of people living in the suburb of Crohamhurst were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 5.5% New Zealand, 5.5% England, 3.0% Germany.

93.1% of people living in Crohamhurst speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 6.9% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Crohamhurst is 34.6% No religion, 18.0% Anglican, 11.7% Catholic, 10.2% Religious affiliation not stated, 7.3% Uniting Church, 3.9% Presbyterian and Reformed, 3.4% Buddhism, 2.9% Christian, nfd, 2.9% Other Religious Groups, 2.0% Other religious affiliation .

52.6% of people are married, 33.5% have never married and 9.2% are divorced and 2.3% are separated. There are 4 widowed people living in Crohamhurst.

59.8% of the people living in Crohamhurst over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 21.7% are working on a part time basis. Crohamhurst has an unemployment rate of 5.4%.

The main occupations of people living in Crohamhurst are 24.4% Managers, 18.6% Professionals, 17.4% Clerical & administrative workers, 12.8% Technicians & trades workers, 9.3% Sales workers, 7.0% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated, 3.5% Machinery operators & drivers, 3.5% Community & personal service workers, 3.5% Labourers.

The main industries people from Crohamhurst work in are 12.2% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 11.1% Retail trade, 10.0% Professional, scientific and technical services, 10.0% Arts and recreation services, 6.7% Accommodation and food services, 6.7% Public administration and safety, 6.7% Construction, 6.7% Inadequately described/Not stated, 6.7% Transport, postal and warehousing.

47.4% of homes are fully owned, and 32.1% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 20.5% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $516 per week and the median household income is $1208 per week.

The median rent in Crohamhurst is $200 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1083 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Crohamhurst postcode 4519

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: Glenlee 4711 -> Central Coast -> Queensland