Eidsvold West Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

Eidsvold West (4627) is a suburb of Central Coast, Bundaberg & Wide Bay, Queensland. It is about 326 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. Eidsvold West is in the federal electorate of Flynn.

In the 2011 census the population of Eidsvold West was 203 and is comprised of approximately 51.2% females and 48.8% males.

The median/average age of the population of Eidsvold West is 43 years of age.

94.1% of people living in the suburb of Eidsvold West were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.9% New Caledonia, 1.5% New Zealand.

96.5% of people living in Eidsvold West speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.5% French.

The religious makeup of Eidsvold West is 26.6% Catholic, 26.1% Anglican, 14.3% No religion, 11.3% Presbyterian and Reformed, 7.9% Religious affiliation not stated, 4.9% Uniting Church, 4.4% Lutheran, 4.4% Christian, nfd.

73.0% of people are married, 23.3% have never married and 3.8% are divorced and 0.0% are separated. There are 0 widowed people living in Eidsvold West.

73.8% of the people living in Eidsvold West over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 15.4% are working on a part time basis. Eidsvold West has an unemployment rate of 2.3%.

The main occupations of people living in Eidsvold West are 63.3% Managers, 12.5% Labourers, 6.2% Professionals, 4.7% Machinery operators & drivers, 4.7% Sales workers, 4.7% Technicians & trades workers, 3.9% Clerical & administrative workers.

The main industries people from Eidsvold West work in are 77.3% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 5.5% Education and training, 3.9% Retail trade, 3.9% Health care and social assistance, 2.3% Manufacturing, 2.3% Construction, 2.3% Inadequately described/Not stated, 2.3% Mining.

46.7% of homes are fully owned, and 26.7% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 22.7% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $500 per week and the median household income is $1261 per week.

The median rent in Eidsvold West is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $0 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Eidsvold West postcode 4627

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: Toowong 4066 -> Brisbane -> Queensland