White Patch Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

White Patch (4507) is a suburb of Brisbane, Outer Northern Suburbs, Queensland. It is about 50 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. White Patch is in the federal electorate of Longman.

In the 2011 census the population of White Patch was 112 and is comprised of approximately 50.0% females and 50.0% males.

The median/average age of the population of White Patch is 53 years of age.

68.4% of people living in the suburb of White Patch were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 14.9% England, 4.4% New Zealand, 4.4% Netherlands, 4.4% Germany.

93.9% of people living in White Patch speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 6.1% Other.

The religious makeup of White Patch is 24.8% Anglican, 21.2% Catholic, 18.6% No religion, 13.3% Religious affiliation not stated, 10.6% Uniting Church, 3.5% Presbyterian and Reformed, 2.7% Lutheran, 2.7% Buddhism, 2.7% Christian, nfd.

70.8% of people are married, 19.8% have never married and 0.0% are divorced and 9.4% are separated. There are 0 widowed people living in White Patch.

41.4% of the people living in White Patch over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 53.4% are working on a part time basis. White Patch has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in White Patch are 21.1% Professionals, 15.8% Sales workers, 15.8% Managers, 15.8% Labourers, 10.5% Clerical & administrative workers, 10.5% Technicians & trades workers, 5.3% Machinery operators & drivers, 5.3% Community & personal service workers.

The main industries people from White Patch work in are 21.4% Retail trade, 16.1% Construction, 16.1% Education and training, 10.7% Public administration and safety, 7.1% Electricity, gas, water and waste services, 7.1% Wholesale trade, 5.4% Accommodation and food services, 5.4% Arts and recreation services, 5.4% Administrative and support services.

57.8% of homes are fully owned, and 31.1% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 11.1% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $389 per week and the median household income is $1528 per week.

The median rent in White Patch is $333 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $2329 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for White Patch postcode 4507

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: Bromelton 4285 -> South Eastern -> Queensland