Enoggera Reservoir Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

Enoggera Reservoir (4520) is a suburb of Brisbane, Outer Northern Suburbs, Queensland. It is about 16 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. Enoggera Reservoir is in the federal electorate of Ryan.

In the 2011 census the population of Enoggera Reservoir was 24 and is comprised of approximately 41.7% females and 58.3% males.

The median/average age of the population of Enoggera Reservoir is 45 years of age.

76.0% of people living in the suburb of Enoggera Reservoir were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 12.0% England.

88.0% of people living in Enoggera Reservoir speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 12.0% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Enoggera Reservoir is 29.2% No religion, 29.2% Catholic, 16.7% Anglican, 12.5% Australian Aboriginal Traditional Religions, 12.5% Religious affiliation not stated.

12.5% of people are married, 25.0% have never married and 25.0% are divorced and 0.0% are separated. There are 9 widowed people living in Enoggera Reservoir.

69.2% of the people living in Enoggera Reservoir over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 30.8% are working on a part time basis. Enoggera Reservoir has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Enoggera Reservoir are 46.2% Professionals, 30.8% Technicians & trades workers, 23.1% Sales workers.

The main industries people from Enoggera Reservoir work in are 30.8% Other services, 23.1% Education and training, 23.1% Professional, scientific and technical services, 23.1% Retail trade.

42.9% of homes are fully owned, and 57.1% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 0.0% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $1125 per week and the median household income is $3333 per week.

The median rent in Enoggera Reservoir is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $2500 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Enoggera Reservoir postcode 4520

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: Holland Park West 4121 -> Brisbane -> Queensland