Ebenezer Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

Ebenezer (4340) is a suburb of Brisbane, Ipswich, Queensland. It is about 44 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. Ebenezer is in the federal electorate of Blair.

In the 2011 census the population of Ebenezer was 386 and is comprised of approximately 49.0% females and 51.0% males.

The median/average age of the population of Ebenezer is 41 years of age.

77.0% of people living in the suburb of Ebenezer were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 3.6% England, 2.1% Germany, 1.3% New Zealand.

82.7% of people living in Ebenezer speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 17.3% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Ebenezer is 21.4% Religious affiliation not stated, 19.9% Catholic, 13.7% No religion, 13.2% Anglican, 11.4% Uniting Church, 5.4% Christian, nfd, 5.2% Lutheran, 2.8% Presbyterian and Reformed, 2.1% Latter-day Saints, 1.8% Baptist.

53.9% of people are married, 31.3% have never married and 7.1% are divorced and 1.9% are separated. There are 18 widowed people living in Ebenezer.

58.1% of the people living in Ebenezer over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 24.5% are working on a part time basis. Ebenezer has an unemployment rate of 1.9%.

The main occupations of people living in Ebenezer are 20.5% Technicians & trades workers, 19.2% Clerical & administrative workers, 16.4% Labourers, 11.0% Professionals, 10.3% Managers, 8.9% Machinery operators & drivers, 7.5% Sales workers, 4.1% Community & personal service workers, 2.1% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Ebenezer work in are 19.6% Public administration and safety, 12.6% Retail trade, 10.5% Inadequately described/Not stated, 9.8% Manufacturing, 9.1% Health care and social assistance, 6.3% Construction, 6.3% Transport, postal and warehousing, 5.6% Other services, 4.2% Administrative and support services.

47.7% of homes are fully owned, and 31.8% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 17.8% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $544 per week and the median household income is $1420 per week.

The median rent in Ebenezer is $270 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1550 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Ebenezer postcode 4340

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: Morganville 4671 -> Central Coast -> Queensland