Eurobodalla Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Eurobodalla (2545) is a suburb of South Coast, South Coast, New South Wales. It is about 276 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Eurobodalla is in the federal electorate of Eden-Monaro.

In the 2011 census the population of Eurobodalla was 218 and is comprised of approximately 45.4% females and 54.6% males.

The median/average age of the population of Eurobodalla is 48 years of age.

85.5% of people living in the suburb of Eurobodalla were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 3.2% England, 2.7% New Zealand, 2.7% Denmark, 1.8% Netherlands.

95.0% of people living in Eurobodalla speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 5.0% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Eurobodalla is 29.8% No religion, 25.7% Anglican, 18.3% Catholic, 9.6% Religious affiliation not stated, 5.0% Uniting Church, 4.6% Presbyterian and Reformed, 3.2% Christian, nfd, 2.3% Hinduism, 1.4% Other religious affiliation .

50.5% of people are married, 31.5% have never married and 9.8% are divorced and 1.6% are separated. There are 12 widowed people living in Eurobodalla.

52.5% of the people living in Eurobodalla over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 37.3% are working on a part time basis. Eurobodalla has an unemployment rate of 5.1%.

The main occupations of people living in Eurobodalla are 31.0% Managers, 22.1% Labourers, 12.4% Clerical & administrative workers, 11.5% Professionals, 8.0% Community & personal service workers, 7.1% Technicians & trades workers, 4.4% Machinery operators & drivers, 3.5% Sales workers.

The main industries people from Eurobodalla work in are 36.6% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 15.2% Health care and social assistance, 11.6% Construction, 8.0% Retail trade, 6.2% Public administration and safety, 6.2% Education and training, 5.4% Manufacturing, 2.7% Inadequately described/Not stated, 2.7% Administrative and support services.

54.1% of homes are fully owned, and 23.5% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 22.4% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $510 per week and the median household income is $1041 per week.

The median rent in Eurobodalla is $138 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1300 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Eurobodalla postcode 2545

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Berkshire Park 2765 -> Sydney -> New South Wales