Wellington Vale Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Wellington Vale (2371) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Northern Tablelands, New South Wales. It is about 496 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Wellington Vale is in the federal electorate of New England.

In the 2011 census the population of Wellington Vale was 127 and is comprised of approximately 44.1% females and 55.9% males.

The median/average age of the population of Wellington Vale is 42 years of age.

92.1% of people living in the suburb of Wellington Vale were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 3.2% Japan, 2.4% Germany.

94.4% of people living in Wellington Vale speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 5.6% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Wellington Vale is 40.8% Anglican, 20.8% Catholic, 11.2% Presbyterian and Reformed, 10.4% Religious affiliation not stated, 7.2% No religion, 7.2% Uniting Church, 2.4% Christian, nfd.

71.0% of people are married, 23.4% have never married and 5.6% are divorced and 0.0% are separated. There are 0 widowed people living in Wellington Vale.

61.5% of the people living in Wellington Vale over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 33.3% are working on a part time basis. Wellington Vale has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Wellington Vale are 50.0% Managers, 20.3% Labourers, 10.8% Professionals, 10.8% Clerical & administrative workers, 4.1% Sales workers, 4.1% Technicians & trades workers.

The main industries people from Wellington Vale work in are 60.5% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 7.9% Construction, 7.9% Health care and social assistance, 7.9% Wholesale trade, 3.9% Financial and insurance services, 3.9% Manufacturing, 3.9% Rental, hiring and real estate services, 3.9% Other services.

52.9% of homes are fully owned, and 7.8% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 39.2% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $475 per week and the median household income is $979 per week.

The median rent in Wellington Vale is $100 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $0 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Wellington Vale postcode 2371

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Bective 2340 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales