Nullamanna Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Nullamanna (2360) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Northern Tablelands, New South Wales. It is about 467 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Nullamanna is in the federal electorate of New England.

In the 2011 census the population of Nullamanna was 415 and is comprised of approximately 50.6% females and 49.4% males.

The median/average age of the population of Nullamanna is 41 years of age.

91.0% of people living in the suburb of Nullamanna were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 1.9% England, 1.5% South Africa.

96.4% of people living in Nullamanna speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.6% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Nullamanna is 29.2% Anglican, 20.0% No religion, 17.4% Catholic, 12.1% Presbyterian and Reformed, 8.0% Religious affiliation not stated, 7.0% Uniting Church, 1.7% Christian, nfd, 1.4% Lutheran, 1.4% Pentecostal, 1.0% Eastern Orthodox.

57.1% of people are married, 26.9% have never married and 9.3% are divorced and 1.0% are separated. There are 18 widowed people living in Nullamanna.

61.1% of the people living in Nullamanna over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 24.2% are working on a part time basis. Nullamanna has an unemployment rate of 7.1%.

The main occupations of people living in Nullamanna are 39.9% Managers, 19.1% Labourers, 12.0% Professionals, 9.8% Sales workers, 7.1% Community & personal service workers, 6.6% Technicians & trades workers, 3.3% Machinery operators & drivers, 2.2% Clerical & administrative workers.

The main industries people from Nullamanna work in are 43.7% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 10.4% Health care and social assistance, 9.8% Education and training, 8.7% Retail trade, 8.2% Manufacturing, 3.3% Public administration and safety, 3.3% Construction, 2.7% Financial and insurance services, 2.2% Inadequately described/Not stated.

48.1% of homes are fully owned, and 23.7% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 23.7% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $396 per week and the median household income is $831 per week.

The median rent in Nullamanna is $100 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1500 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Nullamanna postcode 2360

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Ravensworth 2330 -> Hunter Valley -> New South Wales