Pallamallawa Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Pallamallawa (2399) is a suburb of Regional NSW, North West Slopes, New South Wales. It is about 499 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Pallamallawa is in the federal electorate of Parkes.

In the 2011 census the population of Pallamallawa was 489 and is comprised of approximately 48.9% females and 51.1% males.

The median/average age of the population of Pallamallawa is 41 years of age.

95.5% of people living in the suburb of Pallamallawa were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 0.8% New Zealand, 0.8% England.

96.7% of people living in Pallamallawa speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.3% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Pallamallawa is 39.9% Anglican, 26.9% Catholic, 7.5% No religion, 5.9% Religious affiliation not stated, 5.9% Uniting Church, 5.5% Presbyterian and Reformed, 3.3% Lutheran, 1.8% Christian, nfd, 1.2% Other religious affiliation , 0.8% Jehovah's Witnesses.

53.3% of people are married, 29.5% have never married and 8.6% are divorced and 3.5% are separated. There are 20 widowed people living in Pallamallawa.

65.9% of the people living in Pallamallawa over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 22.2% are working on a part time basis. Pallamallawa has an unemployment rate of 3.4%.

The main occupations of people living in Pallamallawa are 29.0% Managers, 17.1% Labourers, 11.9% Technicians & trades workers, 10.3% Professionals, 9.5% Clerical & administrative workers, 8.3% Machinery operators & drivers, 7.1% Sales workers, 5.6% Community & personal service workers, 1.2% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Pallamallawa work in are 30.0% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 8.3% Wholesale trade, 7.5% Transport, postal and warehousing, 6.3% Manufacturing, 5.9% Retail trade, 5.9% Other services, 5.1% Education and training, 4.7% Public administration and safety, 4.7% Health care and social assistance.

40.1% of homes are fully owned, and 29.7% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 25.8% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $525 per week and the median household income is $1038 per week.

The median rent in Pallamallawa is $120 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1029 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Pallamallawa postcode 2399

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Korora 2450 -> North Coast -> New South Wales