Kenebri Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Kenebri (2396) is a suburb of Regional NSW, North West Slopes, New South Wales. It is about 405 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Kenebri is in the federal electorate of Parkes.

In the 2011 census the population of Kenebri was 170 and is comprised of approximately 44.7% females and 55.3% males.

The median/average age of the population of Kenebri is 57 years of age.

87.6% of people living in the suburb of Kenebri were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.4% New Zealand.

90.4% of people living in Kenebri speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 9.6% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Kenebri is 37.1% Anglican, 25.9% Catholic, 12.9% Religious affiliation not stated, 11.8% No religion, 3.5% Christian, nfd, 3.5% Presbyterian and Reformed, 1.8% Baptist, 1.8% Seventh-day Adventist, 1.8% Uniting Church.

56.6% of people are married, 25.7% have never married and 2.2% are divorced and 4.4% are separated. There are 15 widowed people living in Kenebri.

62.0% of the people living in Kenebri over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 25.4% are working on a part time basis. Kenebri has an unemployment rate of 8.5%.

The main occupations of people living in Kenebri are 44.1% Managers, 8.8% Machinery operators & drivers, 8.8% Clerical & administrative workers, 8.8% Community & personal service workers, 8.8% Labourers, 5.9% Professionals, 5.9% Technicians & trades workers, 4.4% Sales workers, 4.4% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Kenebri work in are 64.1% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 10.9% Education and training, 10.9% Health care and social assistance, 4.7% Accommodation and food services, 4.7% Retail trade, 4.7% Transport, postal and warehousing.

54.1% of homes are fully owned, and 26.2% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 14.8% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $291 per week and the median household income is $683 per week.

The median rent in Kenebri is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $670 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Kenebri postcode 2396

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Bective 2340 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales