Quandialla Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Quandialla (2721) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Murray & Riverina, New South Wales. It is about 315 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Quandialla is in the federal electorates of Hume, Riverina.

In the 2011 census the population of Quandialla was 349 and is comprised of approximately 50.1% females and 49.9% males.

The median/average age of the population of Quandialla is 46 years of age.

88.5% of people living in the suburb of Quandialla were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.0% United States of America, 1.1% New Zealand.

97.7% of people living in Quandialla speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 2.3% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Quandialla is 37.1% Anglican, 27.3% Catholic, 10.3% Presbyterian and Reformed, 9.2% No religion, 6.6% Religious affiliation not stated, 4.3% Uniting Church, 2.9% Christian, nfd, 1.4% Salvation Army, 0.9% Lutheran.

60.7% of people are married, 24.7% have never married and 5.8% are divorced and 3.3% are separated. There are 15 widowed people living in Quandialla.

58.9% of the people living in Quandialla over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 27.2% are working on a part time basis. Quandialla has an unemployment rate of 7.6%.

The main occupations of people living in Quandialla are 56.2% Managers, 9.6% Clerical & administrative workers, 8.2% Labourers, 8.2% Technicians & trades workers, 6.2% Machinery operators & drivers, 5.5% Professionals, 3.4% Community & personal service workers, 2.7% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Quandialla work in are 65.0% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 9.8% Health care and social assistance, 8.4% Transport, postal and warehousing, 4.9% Education and training, 2.8% Accommodation and food services, 2.8% Financial and insurance services, 2.1% Professional, scientific and technical services, 2.1% Inadequately described/Not stated, 2.1% Wholesale trade.

51.5% of homes are fully owned, and 20.9% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 22.4% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $362 per week and the median household income is $787 per week.

The median rent in Quandialla is $65 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $303 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Quandialla postcode 2721

  • Bland,
  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Lowesdale 2646 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales