Murrin Bridge Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Murrin Bridge (2672) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Far South West, New South Wales. It is about 455 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Murrin Bridge is in the federal electorate of Parkes.

In the 2011 census the population of Murrin Bridge was 99 and is comprised of approximately 45.5% females and 54.5% males.

The median/average age of the population of Murrin Bridge is 26 years of age.

100.0% of people living in the suburb of Murrin Bridge were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth wer.

93.9% of people living in Murrin Bridge speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 6.1% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Murrin Bridge is 59.2% Catholic, 31.6% Anglican, 6.1% Religious affiliation not stated, 3.1% No religion.

9.2% of people are married, 76.9% have never married and 0.0% are divorced and 4.6% are separated. There are 6 widowed people living in Murrin Bridge.

0.0% of the people living in Murrin Bridge over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 71.4% are working on a part time basis. Murrin Bridge has an unemployment rate of 14.3%.

The main occupations of people living in Murrin Bridge are 100.0% Total.

The main industries people from Murrin Bridge work in are 60.0% Health care and social assistance, 20.0% Public administration and safety, 20.0% Transport, postal and warehousing.

0.0% of homes are fully owned, and 0.0% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 88.9% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $228 per week and the median household income is $539 per week.

The median rent in Murrin Bridge is $75 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $0 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Murrin Bridge postcode 2672

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Woolooware 2230 -> Sydney -> New South Wales