Booligal Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Booligal (2711) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Murray & Riverina, New South Wales. It is about 597 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Booligal is in the federal electorates of Farrer, Riverina.

In the 2011 census the population of Booligal was 162 and is comprised of approximately 43.2% females and 56.8% males.

The median/average age of the population of Booligal is 40 years of age.

90.2% of people living in the suburb of Booligal were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.4% England.

96.3% of people living in Booligal speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.7% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Booligal is 37.7% Catholic, 29.6% Anglican, 10.5% Presbyterian and Reformed, 6.2% No religion, 6.2% Religious affiliation not stated, 4.3% Uniting Church, 3.7% Christian, nfd, 1.9% Other religious affiliation .

63.6% of people are married, 27.1% have never married and 9.3% are divorced and 0.0% are separated. There are 0 widowed people living in Booligal.

81.6% of the people living in Booligal over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 18.4% are working on a part time basis. Booligal has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Booligal are 54.1% Managers, 21.4% Labourers, 9.2% Technicians & trades workers, 6.1% Professionals, 6.1% Clerical & administrative workers, 3.1% Community & personal service workers.

The main industries people from Booligal work in are 78.6% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 9.2% Education and training, 6.1% Accommodation and food services, 3.1% Professional, scientific and technical services, 3.1% Retail trade.

53.4% of homes are fully owned, and 10.3% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 29.3% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $633 per week and the median household income is $1666 per week.

The median rent in Booligal is $30 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1257 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Booligal postcode 2711

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Swansea Heads 2281 -> Hunter Valley -> New South Wales