Fifield Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Fifield (2875) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Central West Slopes, New South Wales. It is about 368 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Fifield is in the federal electorate of Parkes.

In the 2011 census the population of Fifield was 287 and is comprised of approximately 51.2% females and 48.8% males.

The median/average age of the population of Fifield is 45 years of age.

95.2% of people living in the suburb of Fifield were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 1.0% New Zealand.

97.2% of people living in Fifield speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 2.8% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Fifield is 31.6% Anglican, 31.6% Catholic, 11.5% Presbyterian and Reformed, 6.9% Religious affiliation not stated, 6.2% Uniting Church, 5.9% No religion, 5.2% Christian, nfd, 1.0% Other religious affiliation .

69.2% of people are married, 18.8% have never married and 2.7% are divorced and 2.7% are separated. There are 15 widowed people living in Fifield.

57.8% of the people living in Fifield over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 26.6% are working on a part time basis. Fifield has an unemployment rate of 5.8%.

The main occupations of people living in Fifield are 52.0% Managers, 12.8% Professionals, 9.5% Technicians & trades workers, 8.1% Clerical & administrative workers, 8.1% Labourers, 5.4% Community & personal service workers, 2.0% Machinery operators & drivers, 2.0% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Fifield work in are 51.7% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 10.7% Health care and social assistance, 8.1% Inadequately described/Not stated, 8.1% Education and training, 7.4% Professional, scientific and technical services, 4.0% Public administration and safety, 4.0% Mining, 2.0% Retail trade, 2.0% Administrative and support services.

51.5% of homes are fully owned, and 23.3% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 22.3% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $408 per week and the median household income is $900 per week.

The median rent in Fifield is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1950 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Fifield postcode 2875

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Wareemba 2046 -> Sydney -> New South Wales