Weilmoringle Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Weilmoringle (2839) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Far West, New South Wales. It is about 660 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Weilmoringle is in the federal electorate of Parkes.

In the 2011 census the population of Weilmoringle was 155 and is comprised of approximately 48.4% females and 51.6% males.

The median/average age of the population of Weilmoringle is 42 years of age.

93.7% of people living in the suburb of Weilmoringle were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth wer.

93.5% of people living in Weilmoringle speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 6.5% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Weilmoringle is 40.0% Catholic, 26.5% Anglican, 19.4% No religion, 12.3% Religious affiliation not stated, 1.9% Brethren.

36.2% of people are married, 47.4% have never married and 7.8% are divorced and 2.6% are separated. There are 7 widowed people living in Weilmoringle.

45.8% of the people living in Weilmoringle over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 20.8% are working on a part time basis. Weilmoringle has an unemployment rate of 4.2%.

The main occupations of people living in Weilmoringle are 47.1% Managers, 26.5% Labourers, 8.8% Professionals, 8.8% Community & personal service workers, 4.4% Clerical & administrative workers, 4.4% Technicians & trades workers.

The main industries people from Weilmoringle work in are 47.1% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 17.6% Inadequately described/Not stated, 11.8% Other services, 5.9% Education and training, 4.4% Accommodation and food services, 4.4% Public administration and safety, 4.4% Health care and social assistance, 4.4% Mining.

38.0% of homes are fully owned, and 16.0% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 46.0% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $392 per week and the median household income is $700 per week.

The median rent in Weilmoringle is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $2000 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Weilmoringle postcode 2839

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Wareemba 2046 -> Sydney -> New South Wales