Tullamore Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Tullamore (2874) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Central West Slopes, New South Wales. It is about 366 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Tullamore is in the federal electorates of Calare, Parkes.

In the 2011 census the population of Tullamore was 373 and is comprised of approximately 47.5% females and 52.5% males.

The median/average age of the population of Tullamore is 47 years of age.

90.8% of people living in the suburb of Tullamore were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 1.1% England, 0.8% New Zealand, 0.8% Netherlands.

95.2% of people living in Tullamore speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 4.8% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Tullamore is 34.2% Anglican, 26.7% Catholic, 12.6% Presbyterian and Reformed, 10.2% No religion, 7.8% Religious affiliation not stated, 6.1% Uniting Church, 0.8% Salvation Army, 0.8% Other Religious Groups, 0.8% Christian, nfd.

58.0% of people are married, 20.7% have never married and 5.8% are divorced and 5.1% are separated. There are 31 widowed people living in Tullamore.

65.0% of the people living in Tullamore over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 26.9% are working on a part time basis. Tullamore has an unemployment rate of 4.4%.

The main occupations of people living in Tullamore are 43.5% Managers, 13.0% Professionals, 11.7% Labourers, 9.7% Technicians & trades workers, 6.5% Machinery operators & drivers, 6.5% Clerical & administrative workers, 6.5% Community & personal service workers, 2.6% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Tullamore work in are 44.8% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 15.6% Education and training, 13.0% Health care and social assistance, 5.2% Other services, 3.9% Public administration and safety, 3.9% Manufacturing, 3.2% Construction, 2.6% Transport, postal and warehousing, 1.9% Accommodation and food services.

56.6% of homes are fully owned, and 19.1% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 22.4% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $442 per week and the median household income is $685 per week.

The median rent in Tullamore is $26 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $433 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Tullamore postcode 2874

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Urana 2645 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales