Stubbo Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Stubbo (2852) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Central West Slopes, New South Wales. It is about 229 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Stubbo is in the federal electorate of Parkes.

In the 2011 census the population of Stubbo was 236 and is comprised of approximately 44.9% females and 55.1% males.

The median/average age of the population of Stubbo is 45 years of age.

89.7% of people living in the suburb of Stubbo were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 3.0% England, 2.6% New Zealand, 2.1% Germany.

96.6% of people living in Stubbo speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.4% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Stubbo is 35.2% Anglican, 20.8% Catholic, 14.8% Presbyterian and Reformed, 11.9% No religion, 4.7% Uniting Church, 3.4% Religious affiliation not stated, 3.4% Christian, nfd, 1.7% Other religious affiliation , 1.7% Other Protestant, 1.3% Salvation Army.

57.1% of people are married, 24.6% have never married and 9.9% are divorced and 5.2% are separated. There are 6 widowed people living in Stubbo.

69.7% of the people living in Stubbo over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 25.7% are working on a part time basis. Stubbo has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Stubbo are 20.6% Machinery operators & drivers, 19.6% Managers, 14.0% Labourers, 11.2% Technicians & trades workers, 10.3% Clerical & administrative workers, 9.3% Community & personal service workers, 8.4% Sales workers, 3.7% Professionals, 2.8% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Stubbo work in are 25.5% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 25.5% Mining, 9.4% Retail trade, 7.5% Construction, 7.5% Education and training, 4.7% Professional, scientific and technical services, 4.7% Public administration and safety, 4.7% Health care and social assistance, 3.8% Accommodation and food services.

46.2% of homes are fully owned, and 32.3% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 14.0% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $409 per week and the median household income is $1008 per week.

The median rent in Stubbo is $90 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1300 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Stubbo postcode 2852

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Berkshire Park 2765 -> Sydney -> New South Wales