Boolambayte Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Boolambayte (2423) is a suburb of North Coast, Mid North Coast, New South Wales. It is about 190 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Boolambayte is in the federal electorate of Paterson.

In the 2011 census the population of Boolambayte was 207 and is comprised of approximately 49.3% females and 50.7% males.

The median/average age of the population of Boolambayte is 50 years of age.

73.8% of people living in the suburb of Boolambayte were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 5.8% England, 2.9% New Zealand, 1.9% Italy.

84.5% of people living in Boolambayte speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 15.5% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Boolambayte is 26.4% Anglican, 19.7% No religion, 18.8% Religious affiliation not stated, 15.4% Catholic, 6.7% Uniting Church, 2.9% Christian, nfd, 2.9% Other religious affiliation , 1.4% Buddhism, 1.4% Eastern Orthodox, 1.4% Presbyterian and Reformed.

49.4% of people are married, 25.9% have never married and 17.8% are divorced and 1.7% are separated. There are 9 widowed people living in Boolambayte.

33.3% of the people living in Boolambayte over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 46.7% are working on a part time basis. Boolambayte has an unemployment rate of 4.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Boolambayte are 17.3% Managers, 17.3% Community & personal service workers, 17.3% Technicians & trades workers, 14.7% Labourers, 12.0% Professionals, 8.0% Clerical & administrative workers, 5.3% Sales workers, 4.0% Machinery operators & drivers, 4.0% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Boolambayte work in are 13.3% Health care and social assistance, 12.0% Retail trade, 8.0% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 8.0% Financial and insurance services, 8.0% Construction, 8.0% Education and training, 8.0% Other services, 6.7% Inadequately described/Not stated, 4.0% Professional, scientific and technical services.

36.6% of homes are fully owned, and 31.0% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 19.7% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $372 per week and the median household income is $823 per week.

The median rent in Boolambayte is $210 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1084 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Boolambayte postcode 2423

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Goolgowi 2652 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales