Taylors Beach Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Taylors Beach (2316) is a suburb of Hunter Valley, Port Stephens, New South Wales. It is about 148 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Taylors Beach is in the federal electorate of Paterson.

In the 2011 census the population of Taylors Beach was 99 and is comprised of approximately 43.4% females and 56.6% males.

The median/average age of the population of Taylors Beach is 47 years of age.

75.5% of people living in the suburb of Taylors Beach were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 6.1% England, 5.1% New Zealand.

90.7% of people living in Taylors Beach speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 9.3% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Taylors Beach is 32.3% Anglican, 26.0% No religion, 15.6% Religious affiliation not stated, 9.4% Catholic, 6.2% Churches of Christ, 6.2% Uniting Church, 4.2% Baptist.

63.9% of people are married, 18.1% have never married and 7.2% are divorced and 7.2% are separated. There are 3 widowed people living in Taylors Beach.

45.0% of the people living in Taylors Beach over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 37.5% are working on a part time basis. Taylors Beach has an unemployment rate of 17.5%.

The main occupations of people living in Taylors Beach are 35.7% Community & personal service workers, 17.9% Machinery operators & drivers, 17.9% Technicians & trades workers, 14.3% Labourers, 14.3% Managers.

The main industries people from Taylors Beach work in are 28.1% Health care and social assistance, 18.8% Arts and recreation services, 15.6% Accommodation and food services, 15.6% Public administration and safety, 12.5% Transport, postal and warehousing, 9.4% Construction.

43.9% of homes are fully owned, and 22.0% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 19.5% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $378 per week and the median household income is $814 per week.

The median rent in Taylors Beach is $250 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1900 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Taylors Beach postcode 2316

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Lowesdale 2646 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales