Mulbring Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Mulbring (2323) is a suburb of Hunter Valley, Lower Hunter Valley, New South Wales. It is about 110 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Mulbring is in the federal electorate of Hunter.

In the 2011 census the population of Mulbring was 698 and is comprised of approximately 51.4% females and 48.6% males.

The median/average age of the population of Mulbring is 42 years of age.

91.4% of people living in the suburb of Mulbring were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.4% England, 1.1% New Zealand, 0.7% Germany, 0.6% South Africa.

97.7% of people living in Mulbring speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 2.3% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Mulbring is 27.5% Anglican, 18.5% Catholic, 17.9% No religion, 12.4% Uniting Church, 7.6% Religious affiliation not stated, 3.7% Baptist, 3.1% Presbyterian and Reformed, 3.0% Seventh-day Adventist, 2.4% Christian, nfd, 1.3% Pentecostal.

58.9% of people are married, 23.6% have never married and 8.5% are divorced and 3.3% are separated. There are 32 widowed people living in Mulbring.

57.7% of the people living in Mulbring over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 32.0% are working on a part time basis. Mulbring has an unemployment rate of 3.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Mulbring are 19.8% Professionals, 18.6% Technicians & trades workers, 14.0% Clerical & administrative workers, 10.7% Labourers, 10.1% Managers, 8.8% Community & personal service workers, 8.2% Machinery operators & drivers, 7.9% Sales workers, 1.8% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Mulbring work in are 13.8% Health care and social assistance, 13.5% Manufacturing, 12.3% Construction, 11.7% Retail trade, 9.5% Education and training, 8.3% Mining, 5.5% Professional, scientific and technical services, 5.2% Other services, 3.7% Accommodation and food services.

47.1% of homes are fully owned, and 40.5% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 12.4% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $559 per week and the median household income is $1470 per week.

The median rent in Mulbring is $255 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1625 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Mulbring postcode 2323

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Drildool 2386 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales