Theebine Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

Theebine (4570) is a suburb of South Eastern, Sunshine Coast, Queensland. It is about 175 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. Theebine is in the federal electorate of Wide Bay.

In the 2011 census the population of Theebine was 182 and is comprised of approximately 46.7% females and 53.3% males.

The median/average age of the population of Theebine is 49 years of age.

86.3% of people living in the suburb of Theebine were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 3.3% Czech Republic, 2.2% England, 1.6% Netherlands, 1.6% Germany.

94.6% of people living in Theebine speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 5.4% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Theebine is 19.2% No religion, 18.1% Catholic, 17.6% Uniting Church, 15.4% Religious affiliation not stated, 13.7% Anglican, 6.0% Presbyterian and Reformed, 3.3% Christian, nfd, 3.3% Other Christian, 1.6% Churches of Christ, 1.6% Other religious affiliation .

51.6% of people are married, 24.8% have never married and 17.0% are divorced and 0.0% are separated. There are 10 widowed people living in Theebine.

67.2% of the people living in Theebine over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 28.4% are working on a part time basis. Theebine has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Theebine are 32.8% Managers, 17.2% Labourers, 12.5% Clerical & administrative workers, 10.9% Sales workers, 9.4% Technicians & trades workers, 7.8% Machinery operators & drivers, 4.7% Professionals, 4.7% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Theebine work in are 41.9% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 14.5% Retail trade, 9.7% Financial and insurance services, 9.7% Construction, 9.7% Education and training, 4.8% Manufacturing, 4.8% Health care and social assistance, 4.8% Mining.

34.2% of homes are fully owned, and 27.6% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 26.3% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $356 per week and the median household income is $619 per week.

The median rent in Theebine is $110 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $650 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Theebine postcode 4570

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: Railway Estate 4810 -> Northern -> Queensland