Walbundrie Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Walbundrie (2642) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Murray & Riverina, New South Wales. It is about 457 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Walbundrie is in the federal electorate of Farrer.

In the 2011 census the population of Walbundrie was 218 and is comprised of approximately 48.6% females and 51.4% males.

The median/average age of the population of Walbundrie is 40 years of age.

94.5% of people living in the suburb of Walbundrie were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.3% Netherlands.

95.0% of people living in Walbundrie speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 5.0% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Walbundrie is 30.1% Lutheran, 22.8% Catholic, 18.7% Anglican, 9.1% Presbyterian and Reformed, 7.3% Uniting Church, 6.4% No religion, 4.1% Religious affiliation not stated, 1.4% Churches of Christ.

56.5% of people are married, 25.9% have never married and 7.6% are divorced and 3.5% are separated. There are 11 widowed people living in Walbundrie.

70.9% of the people living in Walbundrie over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 26.2% are working on a part time basis. Walbundrie has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Walbundrie are 59.6% Managers, 8.7% Professionals, 8.7% Labourers, 6.7% Clerical & administrative workers, 5.8% Technicians & trades workers, 4.8% Community & personal service workers, 2.9% Machinery operators & drivers, 2.9% Sales workers.

The main industries people from Walbundrie work in are 61.8% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 8.8% Health care and social assistance, 5.9% Retail trade, 5.9% Education and training, 2.9% Professional, scientific and technical services, 2.9% Accommodation and food services, 2.9% Arts and recreation services, 2.9% Inadequately described/Not stated, 2.9% Wholesale trade.

50.0% of homes are fully owned, and 22.5% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 15.0% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $426 per week and the median household income is $644 per week.

The median rent in Walbundrie is $78 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1315 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Walbundrie postcode 2642

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Seaham 2324 -> Hunter Valley -> New South Wales